Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • how to record Irish ETF dividends

    Hi, I've got some (more than £2000) dividends from an Irish-domiciled ETF, which is on the HMRC reporting funds list. I think that I can report these on the main Dividends page in the box marked "other dividends", where the guidance says "Include dividend distributions from authorised unit trusts, open-ended investment companies, and investment trusts". So I can therefore put No to the 'have you received foreign income' question. Is that right? thank you