Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Repayment

I was told if your repayment hasn’t been made within the 10 days additional security checks are being carried out and 6 weeks is the timeline for completion.
  • Refund Queries x 2

I have two issues I requested a repayment on my account whilst on the phone the advisor told me i had been randomly selected for extra security checks - the six weeks are up tomorrow, I noticed on my account the amount is now zero and it says "credit transferred out on 10th May" what does this mean? I have asked several times and only get "wait until 19th" I haven't been lettered or anything to advise of any back up they need for my claim. Second one - another repayment claim was made by my husband yesterday and the webchat advisor processed it for him, he told him it was all processed and on the account today it say's "bank repayment pending" does this mean he wasn't selected for extra security checks? or can this still happen? Every forum I have checked everyone's repayments seem to be checked and very little paid out within the 10 days.