Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Self employed but without setting up company

    Hi, Continuing the thread here, I wanted to know that if I am working on a contract full-time for a European company not registered in the UK, but the salary is credited to my UK account, what tax code or tax structure do i need to follow? do i need to register for self-assessment? Is the tax structure the same as a sole trader where i can claim expenses related to my work to calculate my taxable income? Thank you for replying to this. Regards, Ankit