Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Self assessment

    Hello I am a tax resident for both the UK and Hong Kong. I have income from HK that has already been taxed. And I have no income in the UK, except a small amount of interest I receive from my saving accounts. I understand I will not be double taxed, but do I still need to report anything to HMRC? Thank you.