Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 15 Feb 2024 10:37:31 GMT by
Dear HMRC admin, I am in the process of fulfilling some French tax obligation for our company. As requested by the French tax authority, I need to get the CERFA 5000 Form signed by HMRC. Please could you confirm the email/address as well as what/how to send the documents? Is there any ways to keep track of this process?
Posted Tue, 20 Feb 2024 10:24:40 GMT by HMRC Admin 5 Response
Hi

This needs to be in paper form and posted to HMRC, PAYE & Self Asssessment BX9 1AS

Thanks
Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 08:07:42 GMT by louiseC
Good morning - I've sent my CERFA 5000 twice now (April 24, June 24) in first class signed for to the address indicated above - I've included my details in a letter accompanying the documents that needs to be filled by the HMRC but I am yet to receive a response - what are the typical response leading time? is there another address I should use? could you confirm the contact details of the team in charge? It's really frustrating as I have been waiting for months now and I have done my best to make it as simple as possible for the HMRC team to complete and return the documents. Thank you
Posted Thu, 18 Jul 2024 15:38:39 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi louiseC,
We do have a substantial backlog at present and not yet reached the dates you refer to.
You can contact our Self Assessment helpline to have this escalated.
Self Assessment: general enquiries
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.