Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 13 Nov 2023 12:01:47 GMT by
Hello, I have tried to request the Activation code from HMRC but receive this error in my email: "You recently requested access to use IR-CT. To continue we need to send you an Activation Code. We have not been able to post your Activation Code to you because we do not have your up-to-date address or your tax record has been closed." I try to write in Corporation Tax online chat but chat is not work. I am deaf and I cannot speak via telephone I try to use RelayUK but it is not work either, I am from Ukraine it is very difficult to contact with HMRC if they are have not online chat or email. Please can someone help me to update the registered office address in HMRC business account? Adviser from another chat HMRC said I can not request activation code because the letter T is missing in word "Street" in HMRC details. In Companies House the registered office address shown correctly with T
Posted Thu, 16 Nov 2023 15:15:28 GMT by HMRC Admin 13 Response
Hi We need to ensure that the registered office address held by HMRC matches the registered office at Companies House. We also need to check that no previous post has been returned to us, causing an indicator to be set on the account prohibiting any further correspondence being issued. I am unable to check this without the company's details which cannot be included in this public forum. Can you please write to us at: Corporation Tax Services, HM Revenue & Customs, BX9 1AX including the company's Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) and a brief description of the issue? Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.