Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 27 Dec 2023 16:44:08 GMT by
Hello, I work as a Doctor and had claimed 3 different courses as part of tax reclaim earlier this year. However, my work has now reimbursed me for the 3 courses. How do I return the tax? I have not yet claimed my tax for 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 - would there be a way to include it in the application for those years?
Posted Mon, 08 Jan 2024 15:20:50 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

You would need to write in to withdraw your expenses claim for the year.
You can send this in when sending a claim for the earlier years to:

PAYE & Self Assessment

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.