Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 12 Jan 2024 12:29:50 GMT by
I work from home as a freelance sole trader, from one room of my house. Can I claim a proportion of my residential property insurance as an expense, same as other utilities etc?
Posted Wed, 17 Jan 2024 10:27:43 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Jane Wood,
It would be apportioned in the same way you would use to calculate the share for other utility bills.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.