Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 23 Jan 2024 19:59:41 GMT by
Hello, can someone tell me if there's a way to update your UK address on the ToR form once you have your unique reference number? I've gone back into the form now that I know my permanent address (originally had given my temporary accommodation) and want to put in the new address, but am not seeing a way to edit or even access that part of it!
Posted Fri, 26 Jan 2024 11:52:24 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Stephanie Stracener,
You can make additions to an existing application by using below link or contact the helpline.
Make a new application or make additions to an approved application
Imports and exports: general enquiries
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.