Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 26 Jun 2023 09:32:04 GMT by bbbvl
Hello. I am a worker on Skilled worker visa. In 2021 (shortly after I arrived to the UK) I obtained C100 form from HMRC and brought my car to the UK. The form states I do not have to pay any charges, neither I have to register it with DVLA. I would like to transfer my visa to Tier 1. Could you please help with the following questions: * do I need to re-export my car before I switch? * will the granted permission somehow impact either new visa or ILR application? Thank you!
Posted Wed, 28 Jun 2023 16:21:39 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi bbbvl,

I would advise contacting UK Visas and Immigration contact centre
Telephone: 0300 790 6268.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.