Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 01 Nov 2023 12:04:29 GMT by Tamara Sysojeva
hello, we have received quite a few invoices from UPS to pay import duty, after investigating all shipments I noticed that paperwork attached with the shipping is for another company. Now I do not know who to contact is it UPS or HMRC?
Posted Wed, 01 Nov 2023 12:36:09 GMT by Customs oldtimer
You need to contact UPS as it is they who made the declarations in the wrong company name.
Posted Thu, 02 Nov 2023 17:56:09 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Tamara Sysojeva,
You will  need to contact the courier to discuss this matter further.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.