Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 13 May 2024 11:28:04 GMT by Carol
Hi, I am self employed and I produce a magazine (not a Ltd company and not VAT registered). If I were to send a parcel to a shop (via Royal Mail or courier, with PDDP) in the EU for them to resell the magazine, do I still need to fill out a full export declaration or can I simply send it with a CN22? The vaue of the parcel would be less than 100 GBP. Thanks.
Posted Fri, 17 May 2024 14:49:14 GMT by Customs oldtimer
Hi A CN 22 is specifically for postal only. If you use a fast parcel company then you provide information to them so they can complete the export declaration. They are able to do bulk simplified entries. It would be unusual to complete a full entry yourself.
Posted Thu, 23 May 2024 07:56:24 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Carol,
Yes, details for exporting goods will be required.
If customer is using fast parcel operator, they will request the relevant information so that an appropriate customs form can be filled.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.