Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 21 Dec 2023 17:08:29 GMT by
I need to return a lost item containing a driver's license and a small amount of cash
Posted Thu, 04 Jan 2024 17:02:48 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Peachy_123,
Customer needs to contact the parcel or courier company.
Customs authorities may ask customer to fill in a cash disclosure form if you send cash by freight, post or parcel.
Find out how to send post or a parcel to someone outside of the UK.
Sending post or a parcel abroad
Thank you.


You must be signed in to post in this forum.