Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 05 Nov 2023 06:51:38 GMT by
Hi, I successfully applied via the NRL1 form to join the Non-resident Landlord Scheme to receive rents without tax deduction. Since submitting the form, I have a different agent managing one of my properties and I also have a new property that I rent out through an agent. How do I add this information to my NRL details? Thanks
Posted Tue, 07 Nov 2023 11:24:17 GMT by HMRC Admin 8 Response
Hi,
You will need to submit a further NRL1 application in respect of your new property.
 If you need to change the details of a letting agent, then you can contact the Non Resident Landlord Scheme helpline on 03000 516 644, or +44 3000 516 644 if calling from outside the UK. 
Thank you.
Posted Tue, 07 Nov 2023 12:26:07 GMT by Na Xu
hi HMRC, I hope you are well. I tried to submit a further NRL1 form to update my client's new property using postal way and the form will stop when you click 'yes' to the questions 'Are you already approved as a non-resident landlord'? is that the case? or should I just click 'No' to the above question? will duplicate NRL be issued? many thanks and kind regards
Posted Wed, 08 Nov 2023 09:14:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 17 Response

Hi,

Thank you for your question.

For any help and advice about your NRL1 form please refer to Non-UK resident landlords, contact details can be found at :

Non-UK resident landlords   .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.