Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2024 10:50:38 GMT by HMRC Admin 2
Hi,

Please contact the Child Benefit Office for advice.

Child Benefit: general enquiries

Thank you.
Posted Mon, 29 Apr 2024 23:53:45 GMT by Mohamad
Dear sir/madam ( HMRC ) I would like to inquire, if a person wants to start working in affiliate marketing for his own account via the Internet, whether he must pay income tax or any other tax or any payments other than taxes, and must he disclose or submit any document to you or to any other government agency stating by the number of sales he achieved and the money he made, and if yes, how does he do that? Please help, because each site on the Internet gives me information that is different from the other site, and they make me very confused Yours sincerely
Posted Wed, 08 May 2024 16:46:50 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Mohamad,
If you are starting self employment then you will need to register and would complete a Self Assessment to calculate any payment due.
You can register online at Set up as a sole trader, this link also gives other usedful imformation regarding record keeping, tax and other obligations.
Thank you. 
Posted Wed, 08 May 2024 19:11:20 GMT by Mohamad
OK,thanks HMRC
Posted Thu, 16 May 2024 21:15:17 GMT by ruchit.rk Khiraiya
Hi, I want buy property and lender is asking for the proof of income of last three years. In my 2021-22 P60, my full income is not showing as I changed the job in that year and my old employer hasn't transferred the P45 to new employer.

[Display name amended - Admin]
Posted Tue, 21 May 2024 14:13:54 GMT by HMRC Admin 19
Hi,

You can view and print your full 2021 to 2022 pay and tax by logging into your personal tax account. If you require further assistance or your full year's income is not present on your personal tax account, you will need to contact our Income Tax team.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.
Posted Wed, 22 May 2024 08:43:06 GMT by Agataa
Good morning, I have been receiving child tax credit for 3 weeks, but I did not apply for it, I did not receive a letter informing me that I would receive anything, two years ago I ran out of child tax credit because my earnings were too high, has something changed?
Posted Thu, 23 May 2024 13:24:03 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi RE: Agataa,
This could be due to the annual uprating, you will need to contact the Helpline to check if this is the case.
Tax credits: general enquiries
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.