Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 24 Sep 2024 13:14:35 GMT by peaf54321
Applied with form CF83 to pay voluntary contributions. Received letter from HMRC indicating I am eligible to pay Class 2 contributions and historical gaps ( 10 years ) I have totaled this amount for this gap and paid via Revolut to account referenced in letter using Reference Number ( NI Number + IC + Surname ) Questions 1. Will my payment be added to all historical gap years? 2. Do I have to separately specify this somewhere? 3. I recognise time is needed for it to show up in my online account but is there a way to confirm payment has been received and will be allocated correctly?
Posted Fri, 04 Oct 2024 08:19:32 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi peaf54321,
It can take up to 8 weeks for your payment of voluntary contributions to be reflected on your Personal Tax Account (PTA).
Our International Team will allocate your payment to your National Insurance account and your PTA will reflect this.
If you could check your PTA after 8 weeks to ensure that your payment has been allocated as you intended.
If your payment has not been allocated after 8 weeks or not as you intended, then please call our National Insurance Helpline on 0300 200 3500 (from the UK) or +44 191 203 7010 (from overseas) and they will be able to help you.
National Insurance: general enquiries
Thank you. 
Posted Fri, 04 Oct 2024 16:00:01 GMT by kram
WarningThis post is currently being moderated and will be visible when it has been approved by a HMRC moderator.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.