Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 23 Oct 2023 18:29:32 GMT by
I have a problem, I need a letter confirming that I have never received child benefit. When I call, there is no way to choose the right option to be connected. I need this to prove in my country that I am not receiving benefits in the UK. Who should I contact and where should I write an e-mail to receive such a certificate or letter?
Posted Thu, 26 Oct 2023 15:41:45 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Tom Huruk,
You would need to contact the Department of Work & Pensions with regard to your enquiry.
Department for Work & Pensions
Thank you. 

Posted Wed, 27 Mar 2024 11:32:02 GMT by suleman Michael
Hey [Details removed] I need a child benefit proof latter to supply to Council.
Posted Wed, 27 Mar 2024 16:13:07 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Hi
Please look here:Prove you qualify for Child Benefit
Posted Wed, 03 Apr 2024 12:25:34 GMT by Christos Christodoulou
Hi, I wanted to apply for a proof of National Insurance payments that my nationality country requested as a proof. However, I requested without noticing a "certificate to confirm you will pay UK National Insurance while working in multiple countries". Can I cancel this request. And where can I request a proof of having NI and contributions?
Posted Thu, 11 Apr 2024 14:24:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Christos Christodoulou,
If it is just proof that you are paying National Insurance contributions in the UK, that you require, you can apply for a statement of National Insurance contributions by completing form CA3916. This can be found on the gov.uk website - Get a PDU1 certificate or a National Insurance contributions statement
With regards to cancelling the other certificate that you have requested, please call the National Insurance helpline and ask them to cancel your application.
The contact number is 0300 200 3500 (+44 191 203 7010 if calling from abroad). Lines are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm.
Alternatively, you can attach a note to the CA3916 asking HMRC to cancel your application.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.