Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 18 Jul 2023 13:44:50 GMT by Martin
Hi I completed the cf83 form requesting to pay class 2 payments and was told it was received by you last November. I have 5 years of full NI contributions and I moved to Australia and last worked in England in 1993. On the form I only put my last employer in the UK and my first employer in Australia. I realise now that I probably should have included a covering letter detailing my current and previous employers covering the years I wish to pay. Should I wait to see if I am contacted by you asking for more info or is there a way I can email or post it to you now? If so how much info do you require? Just the employers for the years I wish to pay or as much of my work history as I can remember? Also, a month ago I was able to create an account at hmrc so I have access to my info in the app, but in the ‘forms’ section I do not see the cf83 listed. Is there a way to get that added so I can see the progress? Many thanks

Name removed admin
Posted Mon, 24 Jul 2023 13:08:17 GMT by HMRC Admin 19 Response
Hi,

We are sorry that you have not received a reply yet to your CF83 application from November 2022. We are experiencing a high demand on this work and are currently dealing with applications from end of August 2022.  

Unfortunately, although the form CF83 is available to download online, they are not yet available to submit online. HMRC is looking to have this form made available online in the future. In the meantime, if you want to check on progress to see if further information maybe required, you can contact our National Insurance team for non-UK residents

National Insurance: non-UK residents

Unfortunately we do not offer email as a method of contact.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.