Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Contributions Credited to Incorrect Year

Happy days here as well! Checked this morning and my payments have now been correctly allocated and the pension forecast has been updated 😄
  • RE: Contributions Credited to Incorrect Year

I would be interested to know if this has been sorted for you Seamus? The exact same scenario has happened to me. I was approved for class 2 and I paid for 17 years on 5 March. Like you I noticed that the year 2023/24 now shows as paid but the other years are unpaid. I called to query this 6 weeks ago now and was told they would pass the message on to the appropriate team but there is still no change and I haven’t received any written confirmation of payment received. The website says to wait 8 weeks so I guess I’ll call again in 2 weeks, but just wondering if you’ve had any luck with this
  • CF83 covering letter

Hi I completed the cf83 form requesting to pay class 2 payments and was told it was received by you last November. I have 5 years of full NI contributions and I moved to Australia and last worked in England in 1993. On the form I only put my last employer in the UK and my first employer in Australia. I realise now that I probably should have included a covering letter detailing my current and previous employers covering the years I wish to pay. Should I wait to see if I am contacted by you asking for more info or is there a way I can email or post it to you now? If so how much info do you require? Just the employers for the years I wish to pay or as much of my work history as I can remember? Also, a month ago I was able to create an account at hmrc so I have access to my info in the app, but in the ‘forms’ section I do not see the cf83 listed. Is there a way to get that added so I can see the progress? Many thanks

Name removed admin