Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 27 Jun 2024 14:57:22 GMT by mistergreen
Hello First of all thanks for all of the great help provided on this forum! My question is as follows: I have received a confirmation letter of my State Pension amount from the International Pension Centre. They confirmed in the letter that the amounts will be paid by "Direct Payment into the account you nominated." The problem is that I did not nominate any bank account so I have a few questions: - the fact that I have not been asked for a bank account and that they are confirming that they are making a Direct Payment - should I be worried that my Pension is being paid into some other bank account unknown to me? - assuming that the above is not the case and that it is my responsibility to inform them of my nominated Bank Account details - I assume that when those details are received that any arrears will be paid accordingly (or will I have to specifically request this?) - finally and most importantly - I am living in Ireland and my main bank account is in Ireland (in Euros). I also do have a Revolut Sterling GBP account? My question is what account number should I ideally nominate - EUR or GBP Sterling? and also how do I send my nominated bank account details to the Internantional Pension Centre? Many Thanks for all of your help
Posted Fri, 05 Jul 2024 13:55:55 GMT by HMRC Admin 32 Response
Hi,

If you could call the International Pension Centre on 0800 7310469 (from the UK) or +44 191 2187777 (from overseas) then they will be able to help you regarding your bank details for the payment of your UK State Pension.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.