Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 11 Dec 2023 18:57:43 GMT by
My wife and I require proof of not working. is the form "Employment history team: claimant’s evidence of employers" the only way to obtain this? TIA
Posted Mon, 18 Dec 2023 15:23:40 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

No - you can write in or telephone to ask for a letterto be issued to confirm.

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.