Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 21 Feb 2024 10:30:47 GMT by Paul Mburu
I have been approached by a recruitment company for outsourced payroll services. The recruitment agency not registered with HMRC for payroll services. My company is registered for payroll services - how do I go ahead in accepting the contract? Do I have to use my payee reference to process their payslips even though I am not the one employing the staff? How do I process payroll for agency staff paid through an umbrella company?
Posted Thu, 22 Feb 2024 07:11:04 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Paul Mburu,
Please phone the employers helpline on 0300 200 3200 as we would need to discuss in more detail before giving an answer.
Employers: general enquiries
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.