Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 16 May 2024 15:35:45 GMT by SMH Gardezi
Good after noon, We payroll our medical insurance benefit monthly but do not payroll the company car benefits, can we still submit the P11d forms to declare the employee company car benefit and to pay Class 1A where as we signed up for payrolling the benefits, please advise?
Posted Mon, 20 May 2024 12:29:56 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
You can report the non-payrolled benefits via P11d and payroll the other benefits which you have registered to payroll.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.