Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 06 Jun 2024 13:17:27 GMT by Alaa ismail
Hello, my parents are refuges in Romania and they have no access to any fund. I am an employee in UK and supporting them with their living expenses and medications. am i entitled to deduct these financial support from tax and how? any help will be appreciated.
Posted Fri, 07 Jun 2024 16:31:33 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
No as these are not job related.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.