Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 24 Jul 2023 20:43:17 GMT by antoathan83
Hi HMRC team, I am going to move in Greece permanently. I wonder if I can raise a SAR for my employment in the UK and the SAR to be sent to Greece. In other words, in order to request a document from HMRC I need to be physically in the UK or HMRC can send it oversea? Thanks . 
Posted Mon, 31 Jul 2023 14:54:34 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

We can send it overseas.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.