Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 09 Apr 2024 13:50:57 GMT by Muddywaters
Having received both a teaching pension and being employed by my husbands firm since I retired there is no record of any income from the 2nd job. I have sent all my p60s to the Case worker(twice) and spoken numerous times on the phone to HMRC . I updated online about this new employment but it still records nil income every month. The pay roll accountant receives different tax code from what the one online is on my portal. My accountant has spoken to the employer hotline HMRC (as instructed by HMRC) and does not understand that when you have a unique NI number and UTR why every month the PAYE is sent in but nothing shows. Is there a form that is filled in at the start of employment that could have some error on it ?
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2024 07:40:29 GMT by Shaun Puttock
Many comments on various threads on this forum, if you look through them, with the same issue. HMRC are blaming the FPS returns and payroll. It is a problem with the HMRC. One employee we know of has recently been informed by the HMRC that a temporary record had been created and the HMRC will need to merge these accounts for the details to show. Apparently this will take six weeks! The HMRC need to acknowledge the issue and resolve it. I would suggest contacting your MP.
Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2024 08:22:01 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

We would need to access your record to review this.
You can contact HMRC Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.