Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 08 Feb 2024 08:57:40 GMT by
I have a PAYE credit due to SMP (advance payment was not applied for) and a Corporation Tax liability becoming due that is less than this. Is there a procedure for claiming an in year offset, or can the credit only be recovered after the payroll year end?
Posted Fri, 09 Feb 2024 11:43:34 GMT by HMRC Admin 13
Hi K M If the credit is on your PAYE account you may be able to request it is transferred to corporation tax. Please contact us on 0300 200 3200 to discuss this. Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.