Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 04 Jul 2023 12:33:15 GMT by Mark B
We are looking to pay some ex-employees back-dated pay. Most are in the UK, and we have our procedure sorted here. Some maybe overseas and were working on a student visa. At the moment we are unsure if the visa's may still be valid. Is there anything we should be aware of in order to pay these arrears
Posted Wed, 05 Jul 2023 15:09:43 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Mark B,

We would need more informaiton to advise on this, can you please contact the helpline on 0300 200 3200.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.