Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 18 Jun 2024 13:53:51 GMT by Mick
The employer is looking to backdate NI contributions as the employee/director has taken no pay from the company for some years.... is it possible to make NI contributions for earlier years or does that have to be done through the employee's personal account? This is a one person company, single employee director
Posted Fri, 21 Jun 2024 12:18:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Acting as the Employer, the customer should call the Employers Helpline to discuss submitting a delayed payroll return and see what time limits etc may be in place.  
Employer Helpline 0300 200 3200.  
If they are able to submit payroll returns then the customer’s individual NI record will be updated from that.
Thank you,

You must be signed in to post in this forum.