Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 09 Jul 2023 10:59:07 GMT by njc23
If I were to leave the UK and move back, is it wise to make a note of NI number and UTR number. Also, how and whom would I advise that I am back. Warmest Regards
Posted Fri, 14 Jul 2023 13:05:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
You should keep a note of them for future reference.
If you come back to the UK you can contact us online or by telephone to update your address:
Income Tax: general enquiries
hank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.