Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2024 11:43:37 GMT by OSmaje
The student loans company have requested my 2022/23 tax return. I have tried to find this on my personal tax account by going Self Assessment>More details about your Self Assessment returns and payments and clicking the relevant year under 'previously filed returns'. No documents appear when I do this, how can I access my return?
Posted Tue, 30 Apr 2024 08:23:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
Hi,
To print the necessary return, select the Personal Tax account page, then select the self assessment within the self assessment tile.
Select the 'More details about your self assessment returns and payments'
then 'View your tax year overview'
Select the tax year drop down, then select 'go', then select View Return.
Select the View / print / store your return onto your local drive.
If you cannot see your return using this metod, it could be that you haven't fully submitted your return for that year.
Contact us by webchat or phone via:
Self Assessment: general enquiries and we can confirm if a return has been received for the year required.
Thank you.
Posted Mon, 06 May 2024 21:06:09 GMT by OSmaje
Hi, Thanks for the information. My return has been fully submitted and I've paid the taxes owed from it. I can follow these steps on my account until 'View Return'. I don't see this button anywhere on my page! What shall I try next? Many thanks
Posted Tue, 14 May 2024 13:13:01 GMT by HMRC Admin 19
Hi,

If you cannot see 'view return' after following the given steps, you will need to contact our Self Assessment team.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.