Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 08 Dec 2023 14:38:11 GMT by Pui Yee Lee
Dear Sir/Madam, I came to UK on 18 Aug 2022 and rented a house for living. The rental agreement started on 19 Jun 2022 before I came to UK. Now I apply for a split year treatment. Should I declare the income after 18 Aug 2022 that I came to UK or 19 Jun 2022 that the rental agreement started? Best regards, Nancy
Posted Thu, 14 Dec 2023 11:54:05 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Pui Yee Lee,
It will be the date you arrived in the UK. 
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.