Hi All I know this has been posted up before, but has anyone experience this recently? I've been trying to submit my tax return since January and it's now March. I spoke to the helpdesk and they guy knew all bout it, he even prompted me with it before I told him. The issue is when I ytry to tailor my return - the 1st page is pretty straightforward are you a director etc... And when i submit the form, I get the tailor error telling me I can't delete a certain section, which I didn't try to do. The error message is not only wrong, but pretty useless. It give me no clue as to where the problem is. If I got a hint, I could try and correct any issue. Who writes this stuff? Now HMRC want to fine me £100 for late filing. A bit of joined up thinking would certainly help here. So.... I've appealed the penalty and awaiting a reply. I did get a message from Tech support acknowledging the contact and a case number, so that's handy. I spoke to the helpline yesterday and they said I should wait 3 weeks and try again. I'm a bit edgy in case HMRC refuse my appeal nad proceed to want to fine me more. It's all hard work and frustrating. If anyone's had the same, please let me know as i think this is a bug on the web site. I've done all the usual, cleared cookies and cache, different browser, different computer etc, but no joy. Cheers Steve