Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Tax Return - Tailor Error

Hi, i have spoke to online support and they helped me fix it. I was clicking 'no' under the first question about being employed/ a director ect. But i needed to click yes (i left my employment in march before the tax year but had a paycheck come through on the april start of the tax year whic caused the confusion). Once i clicked yes i filled out the place of employment and then i could state my self employment in the next question. Then it let me save and continue. It was a mixture of the system and me getting confused, hope this helps
  • RE: Tailor Error

Hi, i have spoke to online support and they helped me fix it. I was clicking 'no' under the first question about being employed/ a director ect. But i needed to click yes (i left my employment in march before the tax year but had a paycheck come through on the april start of the tax year whic caused the confusion). Once i clicked yes i filled out the place of employment and then i could state my self employment in the next question. Then it let me save and continue. It was a mixture of the system and me getting confused, hope this helps
  • RE: Tailor error Warning

• RE: Tax Return - Tailor Error

Hi im having this issue too. Wanted to do an online chat with online technial assistant but was a bot that told me no one was available to talk to me. Have you got anywhere with this? So stuck on what to do