Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 11 Aug 2023 14:50:48 GMT by
my employer is using the wrong tax code and has said I should contact HMRC for a P6, this is proving difficult.
Posted Wed, 16 Aug 2023 11:14:08 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
If you contact our Income Tax department we can look into the tax code.
Income Tax: general enquiries
Posted Wed, 16 Aug 2023 14:23:09 GMT by
i have tried several times to ring but was hanging on for over an hour and sometimes getting cut off due to the call not being able to be answered. so is there any other option?
Posted Wed, 16 Aug 2023 16:08:14 GMT by Y T
Hi. I have submitted the self assessment and got a UTR number recently. Today I got a letter from HMRC to remind me to submit my tax returns. However, my stay is too short to submit the tax returns and I do not need to submit tax returns for the tax year 2022-2023. Sorry that I could not reach your team by . Sorry that I cannot reach your team by email either. Shall I ignore the mentioned letter or shall I do anything to follow up, please? Many thanks.
Posted Wed, 23 Aug 2023 06:00:25 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi snowy osborne,
The contact options for the Income Tax team are listed here:
Income Tax: general enquiries
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.