Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 15 Feb 2024 21:47:53 GMT by USRETEXPAT
I am a retired former UK resident who has been living outside the UK for several years. I am contemplating returning to the UK at some time in the future. Residency status after returning is fully addressed in RDRM10225 for people who have been working outside the UK but I can't find anything similar for returning retired persons. Can I assume that as a retiree RDRM10225 would also apply to me?
Posted Tue, 20 Feb 2024 12:09:14 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

HMRC cannot comment on future events as legislation and/or plans may change.


You must be signed in to post in this forum.