Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 09 Sep 2023 07:53:26 GMT by Pebble
I had a lump sum payment from a pension. This had tax deducted but also meant my tax code was changed for the monthly payment I receive which means I will have overpaid tax this year. Is there any way the tax code can be corrected or do I have to wait until the end of the year for the repayment? Will this affect my tax code next year or will it revert back to 1257L?
Posted Mon, 18 Sep 2023 12:46:52 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Please see below as you may be able to claim a refund now.

Tax when you get a pension

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.