Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 23 Nov 2023 19:40:52 GMT by
On a salary of 40k per annum. For the past 2 months I’ve received £3,100 commission each month - but my tax was £300 more this month than last month (1,100 v 1,400) Tax code is - 1239L Any help to understand this would be amazing, really trying to get to the bottom of this!
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2023 11:19:32 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Infamousinstincts,
We would need to access your record to check the figures.
You can contact HMRC at Income Tax: general enquiries 
Thank you


You must be signed in to post in this forum.