Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 16 Sep 2023 12:16:35 GMT by Richarddtax
I have been trying to help my mum register for GG. We have passport, driving licence and P60 information which are all correct and up to date. However it keeps rejecting the evidence. Have asked for paper forms to do a tax return but the request was ignited and we were told to do online. How can we complain or get help?
Posted Tue, 26 Sep 2023 15:06:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

If the information to verify is being rejected you are correct that a paper return will need to be completed. We apologise if this was rejected.

Your mother will need to contact our Self Assessment team again to request the SA100 and advise that she was unable to verify for online.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.
Posted Thu, 19 Oct 2023 20:15:17 GMT by Nicoleta Ariton
how ?
Posted Wed, 01 Nov 2023 13:04:23 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi. Nicoleta Ariton
Please see following links
HMRC online services: sign in or set up an account
Technical support with HMRC online services
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.