Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 03 Oct 2024 06:02:09 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Marzena,
Sorry, we are unable to check personal records on this forum.
Please speak to an advisor on our helpline to check if your application has been processed. 
Contact details here:
National Insurance: general enquiries
Thank you. 
Posted Wed, 09 Oct 2024 13:10:54 GMT by Jorgeb96
Hi, I moved back to Spain in July 2023 and now that I need to claim unemployment, they adviced me that in order to do that I need to provide a U1 form. I have looked up how to fill it and what is needed and I have found out that I need to provide copies of some payslips, copy of the P45 and P60 which I don't have. However I have access to my PAYE Income Tax Overview. I would like to know if that would be enough to apply for the U1 form. If not, is there any way that I could get a copy of the documents that I need to provide? Thank you in advance.
Posted Sat, 12 Oct 2024 22:18:07 GMT by Donata Kuzmickaitė
Hello. My U1 form was filled 3 months ago. 2 weeks ago status changed to completed but no post, still shows online. Is it possible that form is sent just not updated online? Thank you
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2024 07:47:27 GMT by Ríos Azul
Hello, I recently requested a statement of my National Insurance Contributions, and the status on my account says that the request is "complete." However, I haven't received the certificate yet, and I'm not sure what happens next. Could you let me know how I will receive it? My main postal address is in Spain, so I’m wondering if it will be sent there or if there is any way to access it digitally or print it myself. Thank you for your assistance!
Posted Thu, 17 Oct 2024 09:56:07 GMT by HMRC Admin 20 Response
Hi Jorgeb96,
You can still submit your application without this information.
Once HMRC process your application, if they need this information they will contact you and you can provide the information shown on your PAYE Income Tax Overview, or you can ask your employer for copies of your payslips, P45 or P60.
Thank you.

Posted Fri, 18 Oct 2024 13:04:36 GMT by HMRC Admin 20 Response
Hi Donata,
Sorry, we are unable to check personal records on this forum.
Please speak to an advisor on our helpline to check if your application has been processed. 
Contact details here:
Thank you. 
Posted Mon, 21 Oct 2024 14:32:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 32 Response
Hi Rios
The Statement of your National Insurance contributions will be issued to you by post, to the address that you provided on the application.
The department who will issue your statement are currently working on online applications received on 01 September 2024.  
If you sent your application prior to this date, please contact our National Insurance team to check the progress of your application.
You can check the information held on your National Insurance records via your Personal Tax Account.
Further information on Personal Tax Accounts can be found here.
Personal tax account: sign in or set up
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.