Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 04 Jul 2023 08:07:53 GMT by
Dear Sir/Madam, It's been months that the earnings/income tax for 2022/2023 tax year displayed on my government gateway account are not correct. My employer phoned the HMRC on 15 May to make the necessary corrections but nothing has changed so far. After receiving my P60 from my employer, I used the function "send us an update" on my gov gateway account and I submitted the correct earnings a month ago (I have a reference no. for my submission) but again, nothing has changed so far. What it seems to be happening is that the HMRC has ignored the earnings listed in the RTI tab when calculating my income tax for 2022/2023 tax year and, as a result, it seems I have underpaid tax. Could you please amend the earnings on my gov gateway account and calculate the correct income tax for 2022/2023 tax year? Please let me know if you need any additional information. Many thanks

Name removed .
Posted Mon, 10 Jul 2023 08:04:43 GMT by HMRC Admin 5
Hi

If the figures held are wrong, these are only updated after a correction has been received from your employer.

If you contact our helpline we can confirm if we have received the correction. Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you
Posted Fri, 29 Sep 2023 07:23:10 GMT by Antiguadave
I have received 3 P800 forms saying I will be refunded cica £500 for over paid tax over a 3 year period. The payment is being sent to Blue Range Ltd 2 queries The P800 income figures are materially overstated and bear no resemblance to my earnings. Savings income is also shown 0f around £1000 in 2 of the years. I have no savings . My employer does not recognise the figures on the P800. They do not match my P60 Second - I have no knowledge of Blue Range Ltd . Am I being scammed.
Posted Fri, 06 Oct 2023 09:00:32 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Antiguadave,
You would need to contact HMRC to check on the details submitted:
Income Tax: general enquiries
If you believe you have been scammed then you would need to report the details to Action Fraud 0300 123 2040 website www.actionfraud.police.uk
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.