Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 02 Jan 2024 17:49:41 GMT by christiansmuir
Hi, My child may break his tax allowance this year because of trust income, and I have a UTR for him. Can I submit any tax return online if he doesn't have a NINO, or will I need to fill in a tax return on paper. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!
Posted Wed, 10 Jan 2024 11:44:13 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi christiansmuir,
If you already have a UTR, you can submit the return online. you will need to use 3rd party software to do this though -
Commercial software suppliers for Self Assessment
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.