Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 23 Jan 2024 16:58:42 GMT by
Hello I got my UTR number with name titled as Mr. instead of Mrs. and when I register using that its not showing self assessment option. I had called in the 1st week of Jan and I was told a new UTR number would be generated and sent across but I havent got anything till date. When I call HMRC, I am put on queue but no response.
Posted Wed, 31 Jan 2024 08:13:43 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Jyoti Venkatesh,
If you contact HMRC we can update the record to show the correct title for you which will update your Self Assessment record
Self Assessment: general enquiries
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.