Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 22 Jan 2024 21:44:11 GMT by
I closed a limited company and have had the final amount paid to me by the liquidators, Do I enter this on Capital gains computation worksheets, and enter Unlisted Shares? Also how do I claim entrepreneurs relief?
Posted Thu, 25 Jan 2024 15:52:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

Yes. Please enter in the unlisted shares and securities section and end 'BAD' to claim business asset disposal relief under claims and elections on SA106 or in the Capital Gains section of the online return.

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.