Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 18 Sep 2023 13:36:02 GMT by A Wu
Hi, If I decide to report tax on remittance basis and I'm also eligible for split year treatment, for the overseas salary income earned before I move to the UK and not remitted, should I put in box44 of SA 109, and provide the detail that the income is for split year treatment in box 40? Thank you.
Posted Fri, 29 Sep 2023 13:40:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi A Wu,

Yes so that full details are held.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.