Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 24 Jan 2024 14:50:58 GMT by
I have paid the full amount of Class 2 NICs for the past 3 years, however when looking on my NIC record on Government Gateway it is showing as 'You did not make any contributions this year' how do i get this rectified?
Posted Thu, 25 Jan 2024 17:19:07 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Nia Hughes,
If you could call our National Insurance Helpline then they will arrange for your payment of voluntary contributions to be allocated to your National Insurance account.  
Our Helpline number is 0300 200 3500 (from the UK) or +44 191 2037010 (from overseas).
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.