Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 13 Aug 2023 08:41:40 GMT by Kyere
Hello. I reside in the UK, and I wish to be an affiliate marketer for a US based website called CPA Grip. I understand that I will need to pay US taxes. Do I need to inform HMRC considering that I live in the UK?
Posted Wed, 16 Aug 2023 14:47:04 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Kyere,
Yes, you need to declare your worldwide income in the uk:
Tax on foreign income
Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.