Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 06 Oct 2023 06:10:09 GMT by John
I started working as a self employed off payroll worker in April this year so will need to send in a self assessment for the tax year 23-24 next year. My question is when to I need to *register* as I do not need to send a self assessment form for 22-23 as I was an employee at that time. Thanks in advance
Posted Fri, 13 Oct 2023 11:58:58 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You can register anytime prior to 5 October 2024.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.