Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 26 May 2024 19:39:57 GMT by AA L
Hi HMRC, I understand there is a allowance for casual income (freelance, part time job) of GBP1000. If I earn a casual income of less than GBP1000 in the UK, and I am filing tax on a remittance basis, do I need to file this casual income? If so, where should I put on the form? Many thanks
Posted Fri, 31 May 2024 10:56:13 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

No, as this is covered by the trading allowance.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.