Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 01 Apr 2024 08:23:27 GMT by Simon Godfrey
Hi all, How do I get my head around a £3k tax bill when my income was via PAYE, interest from my current account (£50!) and private medical which was already declared as part of my employment? Could it be that a salary change around March/April was not reflected in my tax code and hence I underpaid? This is my only plausible reasoning but then all salary changes are accounted for by HMRC when I look at my tax account online.
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2024 11:57:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

We would need to access  your record to check why underpaid. You can contact HMRC at Contact HMRC

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.